- Api Himal Peak
- Cholaste Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Churen Himal Peak
- Gyajikhang Peak
- Himlung Peak
- Kang Guru Peak
- Kanjirowa Peak
- Kirantchuli Peak
- Kumbhakarna Peak
- Mera Peak
- Naya Kanga Peak
- Putha Himchuli Peak
- Ramdun-Go Peak
- Singu Chuli Peak
- Sitachuchura Peak
- Telicho Peak
- Thamserku Peak
- Tharpachuli Peak
- Tripura Himchuli Peak
- Twache - Amadablam Peak
Height: 7365 m.
DAY BY DAY ITYNERIES :
What is included in the price?
- Airport pick up
- Three nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Trekking accommodation in tented camp.
- Experienced Climbing/Trekking guide.
- Experienced trekking cook.
- Required trekking porters entire trekking/peak climbing period.
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekking/Climbing guide and trekking cook both way flight ticket.
- Hot drinks such as tea, coffee, hot chocolate, Juice etc.
- Climbing equipments such as Rope, Ice axe, Jhumber, Eightfinger, Gaiters, Assenders, Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekking equipments such as two men tent, Dining tent, Kitchen tent, toliet tent, Matress, Kitchen entiels (equipments) etc.
- Overland Transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking/ climbing guide, cook and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
What is not included in the price?
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Domestic and international flight ticket
- Personal equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping ( Tips)
- Personal accident insurance
- Emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue if required
- Personal Satellite phone with e-mail & internet permit
- Waki takies permit
- Extra expenses for personal
- Filming permit
Nepal Mountaineering Information
In exercise of the powers conferred by Government of Nepal, Nepal Mountaineering Association has made the following rules to be observed for the climbing of the peaks of Nepal Himalaya listed in Appendix '1'. These rules will come into force at once.
Where applicable definitions for these rules will be the same as those for Government of Nepal Mountaineering Expedition Regulations 1979 and its first Amendment 1984.
Any person or mountaineering team desirous of climbing the peak listed in Appendix '1' must receive permission from Nepal Mountaineering Association. Application to climb the peak must be made in the form as prescribed in Appendix '2'. Permission to climb the peaks will be granted for a period of one month only. Permission may be extended, if necessary, for another period of two weeks. The period of permission granted relates to time spent for climbing above the base camp. The trek to and from the base camp is not included. Application for climbing permit may be made at any time by the concerned mountaineering team. Permit will be granted on a first come first serve basis. The right to give permission to another party for climbing the same peak during the same period is reserved by Nepal Mountaineering Association. Nepal Mountaineering Association will recommend to Immigration Office of Government of Nepal for obtaining trekking permit of the area to the team members.
Payment of fee: -
The climbing fee structure of NMA 18 Trekking Peaks listed in Appendix "1" is as follows:
Personal Equipment List
- Day Pack (if using porter support)
- Trekking Boots/ shoes
- Socks x 3
- Sleeping Bag (4 season)
- Down Jacket (can be rented in KTM / Pokhara or Namche Bazaar)
- Shorts x 2
- Fleece Pant / Jacket
- Flashlight (extra batteries)
- Shirt/T-Shirt x 1
- Thermal Underwear Top 2 / Bottoms 2
- Trekking polls (optional)
- Sun Hat / Visor
- Sun Screen
- Sunglasses (UV protected. Imperative to have quality eye wear)
- Waterproof Jacket
- Wool- fleece / Hat with ear protection
- Water Treatment
- Permit / Money
- Camera / film
- Small First Aid
*If you have something you are particularly prone to, ear infections or sinus problems, bring what you need with you.
If you have something you are particularly prone to, ear infections, foot rot, or sinus problems, bring what you need with you. You will definitely want to be carrying some for common illnesses like diarrhea, staff infection and upset stomachs. You will need a complete set of inoculations for Asia , ask your doctor for advise.
Food: Please bring any of your own food: power bars, granola bars, dried fruit, chocolate, always nice to have.
Travel: We will be more than happy to organize all your internal travel arrangements in the Kingdom of Nepal . We have a wide variety of services and budget options to suit your needs including, airport pick-ups, sightseeing excursions, airline reconfirmation, hotel reservations and much more. Contact our friendly and experienced staff for a personal itinerary.
Cost: The cost of the trip includes all specialized climbing equipment (see personal equipment list) meals and accommodation during the trip, permits, porters, local transport and internal flights to and from Kathmandu . It does not include personal expenses, alcohol, candy, soft drinks, meals or accommodation when staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara
Your pre-departure meeting will take place in Kathmandu two evenings prior to the beginning of the course.
Age: Age is an attitude and not a problem, but we do require that group members be at least 18 years old.
Insurance: expedition members are responsible for having their own travel insurance including helicopter evacuation.
Vaccinations: Nepal has no official vaccination requirements for entry. However we recommend that you visit a doctor for the latest recommendations and protect yourself accordingly.
Visa: Visa can be obtained at Tribhuvan International Airport upon arrival. You will need 2 passport size photograph.
Currency: The best currency to have is US Dollars in travelers' cheques, cash and/or credit cards. American Express, MasterCard and Visa are all accepted in Nepal .
Additional P/P US$
40.00 (Per person)
25.00 (Per person)
For extending permission, an additional 25% charge of the total amount of the initial fee will be made for each extra week. The leader or climbing member of the team must collect the permit in person from Nepal Mountaineering Association. The maximum number of person in a group is 12 pax.
In the event of cancellation of the permission by NMA or the failure of the expedition to materialize due to some other reasons, the feels already paid will not be refunded. Every individual or party granted a climbing permit shall be accompanied by a Sirdar/Guide, who must be registered with NMA.
Mountaineering & climbing is going more popular day by day. So, Govt. of Nepal don't charge any for certain peak permit.
Nepal has large number Himalayan peaks (covered white snow). It's interesting to spend holidays making it adventurous with Peaks, get list.
Trekking means just walking through up and down. But it means more when you are in Nepal. It's adventurous way to enjoy with nature, high mountains, peaks. For adventurous lover there lots peak which you pass through in your trek.
|For more information:-||ONLINE BOOKING||INQUIRY||TELL YOUR FRIENDS|