Itinerary: Kathmandu - Lhasa - Ali - Kailash Tour (By Fly in Fly Out) - 12 Days
Itinerary: Kathmandu-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour (By Fly in Fly Out) - 12 Days
Day 01: Katmandu (1300 mts.) Arrival, Our representive will meet at the airport and escort to the Hotel, Free at own and Evening dinner, overnight stay at Katmandu .
Day 02: Katmandu - After breakfast start to Katmandu sightseeing including Pashupatinath and Budhanikanth Darshan, back to hotel and rest of the day is free for packing and program briefing.
Day 03: Fly to Lhasa at Gongger airport, Meet the group at the airport by the guide and transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing tour of the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Sightseeing of Lhasa, overnight stay at Hotel
Day 06: Fly to Ali airport. Drive to Darchen. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07: Drive to Serchong. Trek to Dirapuk. Overnight at Camp
Day 08: Trek to Zhuthulpuk. Overnight at Camp
Day 09: End Kailash Kora. Drive to Chui Gompa, Parikrama of Lake Mansarovar.
Day 10: Drive to Pulan, Stay at Guesthouse.
Day 11: Fly back to Kathmandu, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 12: Departure from Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as above the Itinerary.
- Twin Sharing accommodation in tented camps and guest houses as per itinerary on full board basis during camping & on bed and breakfast from Lhasa to Ali.
- Kathmandu-Lhasa-Ali flight cost.
- Tibet China Visa fees, transportation by 4WD Land Cruisers (FOUR CLIENTS PER LAND CURISER), supporting truck.
- All trekking equipment such as two men tent, dinning tent, kitchen utensils, toilet tents, sleeping mattresses, camp chairs tables, all food stuff.
- Gamow bags (life saving device incase of altitude sickness).
- All sightseeing as per itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Monastery entrance fees, portable oxygen cylinders in case of emergency.
- Yak and Yak man for porter age of luggage and equipment.
- Travel permit to kailash AIR FARE FOR THE SECOTOR LXA KTM and all necessary transfers.
Cost does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .
- LUNCH & DINNER during Tour to Lhasa and Sigatse.
- Nepal re-entry visa fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down jacket, Laundry, Telephone calls.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of travel insurance, Emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra charges for hiring porters and vehicles in case of land slide and other natural calamities.
- Gratitude tips.
MODEL OF PAYMENTS
- 20 days prior to tour departure date, 100% of the total cost should reach Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd account by telex transfer with passport of client.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 20 days before trip departure 10% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are the rule of Tibet . Be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to downright cold. Indian Pilgrims strictly advisable no Sari. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. Also quite useful is a route map, to know where you are going and have been each day.
What to take:
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material, though expensive, is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava ('monkey cap') & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust.
Bring with you:
Snacks along the way. Chocolates, dry fruit, toffees, glucose; 'namkeen' etc. Strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes). Sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (Fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust), clothes-line/clips, needle & thread, deo-spray (handy for smelly boots/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent!), toilet paper, torch & spare batteries, daypack (small shoulder bag), Camera & films, Binocular.
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on earth. You Must be physically fit - no two ways about that. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of high altitude travel for days in 'no road' conditions, extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 19500ft during the Parikrama, etc.
As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until your body adjusts to the elevation. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay 2 nights at Nyelam (12000ft) before moving on to the higher altitudes. Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of diamox tablets. Do consult your physician on the dosage. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.00 Yuan. 1 Yuan = INR 9.50 approx; Money can exchange at Bank of China at Zhangmu or from the locals at Zhangmu or Kodari. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu itself before re-entering Nepal.
Risks & Liability:
Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
|For more information:-||ONLINE BOOKING||INQUIRY||TELL YOUR FRIENDS|