- Fixed Departure Date
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter via Lucknow
- Holy Kailash Parikrama Tour
- Lhasa with Kailash Tour
- KTM-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour
- KTM-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour by Fly in Drive Out
- Kailash Planing & Preparation
- Mt. Kailash Route Map1
- Mt. Kailash Route Map2
- Mt. Kailash Route Map3
- Api Himal Peak
- Cholaste Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Churen Himal Peak
- Gyajikhang Peak
- Himlung Peak
- Kang Guru Peak
- Kanjirowa Peak
- Kirantchuli Peak
- Kumbhakarna Peak
- Mera Peak
- Naya Kanga Peak
- Putha Himchuli Peak
- Ramdun-Go Peak
- Singu Chuli Peak
- Sitachuchura Peak
- Telicho Peak
- Thamserku Peak
- Tharpachuli Peak
- Tripura Himchuli Peak
- Twache - Amadablam Peak
Kathamandu - Lhasa Tibet is more easy to get there, visitors who have time more than two weeks time to travel in western Tibet Ali Goge Kingdom. Before five years the friendship highway between Nepal - Tibet was a bit harder to drive. Now a days the road have fully constructed well. But you have to fly one way from Kathamandu to Lhasa or fly back from Lhasa to Kathamandu.
In Lhasa there are famous sakyapa and Mingmapa Buddhist monastries. Among this the Potala palace was very old monument, where spent 14 th re-incarnation of the Dalai Lamas. By political evacuated by People Repulic of China the palace was as like a museum since 1954 for the locals. Tibet Tourism Board was eastabilished since 1989 than it was fully opened for the western visitors. Shera Monastry on norhtern part of city, Ganden Monastry on southern part of capital city Lhasa are more popular and very old monuments. Gyantse, the day drive from Lhasa on the way have very old Khumbum Chorten and castle are very famous. Shigatse is another beautiful quite and clean city where is situated famous Panchen Lamas palace and his temple called Tashi Lompo. Sakya where is situated Sakyapa Gompas. Nyalam another place near Nepal border line fiinally to get nepal has a famous Milarpas Cave, where spritual leader Padmasambhava was mediatated final departure from Tibet during his religious tour to focusing Budhism in Tibet on the way to Nepal and India.
Itinerary: Kathmandu-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour (By Fly in Fly Out) - 11 Days
Day 01: Katmandu (1300 mts.) Arrival, our representative will meet at the airport and escort to the Hotel, Program briefing at the evening, dinner, overnight stay in Katmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu - Early morning optional Himalayan mountain flight tour. After breakfast start to Katmandu sightseeing including Pashupatinath and Budha Nikanth Darshan, back to hotel and rest of the day is free for shopping and packing, overnight stay in Katmandu.
Day 03: Fly to Lhasa at Gongger airport, Meet the group at the airport by the guide and transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing tour of the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Fly to Ali airport. Drive to Darchen. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06: Drive to Serchong. Trek to Dirapuk. Overnight at Camp
Day 07: Trek to Zhuthulpuk. Overnight at Camp
Day 08: End Kailash Kora. Drive to Chui Gompa, Parikrama of Lake Mansarovar.
Day 09: Drive to Pulan, Stay at Guesthouse.
Day 10: Fly back to Kathmandu, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 11: Departure from Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as above the Itinerary.
- Twin Sharing accommodation in tented camps and guest houses as per itinerary on full board basis during camping & on bed and breakfast from Lhasa to Ali.
- Kathmandu-Lhasa-Ali return flight cost.
- Tibet China Visa fees,
- Transportation by Luxury Coach/
- All trekking equipment such as two men tent, dinning tent, kitchen utensils, toilet tents, sleeping mattresses, camp chairs tables, all food stuff.
- Gamow bags (life saving device in case of altitude sickness).
- All sightseeing as per itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Monastery entrance fees, portable oxygen cylinders in case of emergency.
- Yak and Yak man for equipment and kitchen utensils only for Parikrama.
- Travel permit to kailash.
Cost does not include:
- Airfares from Home - Kathmandu - Home
- Lunch and Dinner in Lhasa and up to Ali
- All beverages, Photography charges and Telephone calls
- Travel Insurance of clients
- Emergency evacuation expenses.
- Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/Horse herder)
- Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than specified
MODEL OF PAYMENTS
- 20 days prior to tour departure date, 100% of the total cost should reach Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd account by telex transfer with the copy of passport of client.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 20 days before trip departure 10% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
IMPORTANT PRE-DEPARTURE INFORMATION:
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are recommended to travel to Tibet. Be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to downright cold. Indian woman Pilgrims strictly advisable no Sari. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. Also quite useful to have a route map, to know where you are going and have been each day.
What to take:
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material though expensive is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, sun glass, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava ('monkey cap') & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust.
Bring with you:
Snacks along the way. Chocolates, dry fruit, toffees, glucose; 'namkeen' etc. Strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes). Sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (Fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust), clothes-line/clips, needle & thread, deo-spray (handy for smelly boots/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent!), toilet paper, torch & spare batteries, daypack (small shoulder bag), Camera & films, Binocular.
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on earth. You Must be physically fit - no two ways about that. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of high altitude travel for days in 'no road' conditions, extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 19500ft during the Parikrama, etc.
As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until your body adjusts to the elevation. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay 2 nights at Nylam (12000ft) before moving on to the higher altitudes. Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of diamox tablets. Do consult your physician on the dosage. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.00 Yuan. 1 Yuan = INR 10.00 approx, Money can exchange at Bank of China at Zhangmu or from the locals at Zhangmu or Kodari. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu itself before re-entering Nepal.
Risks & Liability:
Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
|For more information:-||ONLINE BOOKING||INQUIRY||TELL YOUR FRIENDS|