Paragliding in Nepal
Gliding is a weather dependent sports and the flying season in Nepal commences from November through February, the best months being November and December. The takes off point for these flights is Sarankot (1592m.), which also offers prime views of Fewa lake and mountains at sunrise and sunset (provided the skies are clear) and the landing is by the Fewa lake. Observing glory of Annapurna range and beautiful landscape around Pokhara valley, virgin Mt; Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Lamjung Himal, Annapaurna Himal, Himchuli, Fewa Lake, Rice field, Rivers and settlements are below gives you thrills with a great photographic opportunity. Fly once in Pokhara to make your dream come true.
No previous experience is required as qualified pilots provide a short briefing before launching .
You'll get memories to last a lifetime in 30 to 45 minute flight. For those who want to find out what paragliding is all about but cannot commit to 2 days of instruction, we offer tandem flights. During the flight pilot will explain what he/she is doing and allow you some hands-on control of the glider.
In the morning, after breakfast drive to Sarankot (1592m) Paragliding spot.
- After arrival on the spot, briefing about flying by expert& professional pilot and fly.
- About an hour of exiting flight, during the flight you have breathe taking panorama views of Annapurna Range, beautiful Mt. Fish Tail, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Annapurna II, III, IV, Lamjung Himal, Mt. Manashlu and great Mt. Dhaulagiri togethere with landscape panorama and Fewa Lake.
- After landing transfer to hotel and rest or join the further program according to your itinerary.
- This exiting short flight trip can be done after or before the trekking when you have rest day in Pokhara. For detail please make an inquiry to us or book this tandem flight now.
Days 01: Flight or drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu - O/N at hotel.
Days 02: Hiking to Sarangkot (1590m) - O/N at hotel.
Days 03: Paragliding tour - O/N at hotel in Pokhara.
Days 04: Sightseeing in Pokhara city.
Days 05: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu
For Please for further information, and latest trip price. Contact Us
|For more information:-||ONLINE BOOKING||INQUIRY||TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
|Related Adventure Sport Programs|
TOUR IN NEPAL
- Nepal Hindu Circuit Package
- Muktinath Excursion Tour
- Muktinath by Helicopter
- Kathmandu Cultural Tour
- Muktinath-Pashupatinath Tour (Fixed weekly schedule)
- Damodar Kund Tour
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Muktinath-Chitwan Tour
- KTM/Pokhara/Chitwan Tour
- Kathmandu/Chitwan Tour
- Lumbini Tour Packages
- Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Nepal Volunteer Services
- Nepal Information
TREKKING IN NEPAL
- Api Himal Peak
- Cholaste Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Churen Himal Peak
- Gyajikhang Peak
- Himlung Peak
- Kang Guru Peak
- Kanjirowa Peak
- Kirantchuli Peak
- Kumbhakarna Peak
- Mera Peak
- Naya Kanga Peak
- Putha Himchuli Peak
- Ramdun-Go Peak
- Singu Chuli Peak
- Sitachuchura Peak
- Telicho Peak
- Thamserku Peak
- Tharpachuli Peak
- Tripura Himchuli Peak
- Twache - Amadablam Peak
HOTEL IN NEPAL