Char Dham Yatra is a set of four Pilgrimage site in India . It is a Hindu Temple where People believe that visiting this site helps to achiever salivation . The Pilgrimage of 4 dhams are located in Gorhwal region and considered as the most sacred place in India i.e Badrinath,Kedarnath ,Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 1/ Dehradun
Our services commences with Pick up from Dehradun Airport/ Railway station on the previous day before the Char dham Yatra departure.
· Pickup from Airport/Railway Station
· Drop to Hotel Madhuban for complementary overnight stay, rooms on double sharing basis on MAP plan.
Day 2/ Dehradun to Yamunotri
After having Breakfast at hotel store the extra baggages in the hotel +Drop to Dehradun Helipad (Sahastradhara), It will take 10 min from Hotel Madhuban to reach at Helipad + Takeoff for Kharshali helipad (subject to the departure time) + Check – In Yamunotri cottage + Breifing by our staff + commence journey to Yamunotri Dham by Palki or Pony ( As per availability) The total trek to Yamunotri Dham is 6Km , 3 Km side each (5-6 HRS.) + Back to resort by evening + Evening Snacks + Dinner + Overnight stay at Yamunotri cottages.
Day 3: Yamunotri to Gangotri
Afte having a tempting breakfast will proceed to Kharsali Helipad (Adjoining to the Yamunotri Cottages) Take- off, for Harshil +After landing at Harsil our team will pick up you & drive for Hotel + Lunch + Post Lunch drive to Gangotri Dham by cab (25KMS). The total distance from hotel to Gangotri temple is 25km which we will cover by cab & it will take (1HRS). + After darshan at the holy shrine back to hotel by evening + Dinner+ Overnight at Harsil Resort.
Day 4: Gangotri to Kedarnath
Breakfast + Fly for Phata + change the helicopter for shuttle service & fly to Kedarnath. (Due to the state govt. safety rules and regulation charters aren’t permited to land at Shri Kedarnath ji Helipad directely)+ Walk to Hotel (500Mtr.) (Cost towards porter or Pitthu shall be borne by the client)
+ Check in + Lunch + Afternoon trek by foot to Bhairon Mandir( Optional) + Witness evening Aarti +Dinner + Overnight stay.
Day 5: Kedarnath to Badrinath
Exclusive Rudra Abhishek Puja at 0300 Hrs or as per the time schedule given by the Pujari +Breakfast +Walk to helipad + Boarding in helicopter & Fly for Phata + Change helicopter for Badrinath Ji from Phata Helipad + After landing at Shri Badrinath Ji drive tohotel by cab + Lunch + evening mandir VIP darshan + Visit of Mana Village( Optional & if time permitting) + Dinner + Overnight stay.
Day 6: Badrinath to Dehradun
A tempting breakfast + Fly to Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad) + drop to Airport / Railway Station.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- Carrying of AADHAR CARD is must for all Indians whereas passport is required in case for foriegn national.
- All the hotels at Chardham Sector are non star category but we provide the best option available & the food served is pure vegetarian . Hotels are subject to sudden changes due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Maximum 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted to carry & we shall provide the duffel bag upon arrival at Dehradun. Excess baggage is to be stored at the hotel before proceeding to helipad, which can be collected later after completion of the tour.
- All temples in Chardham sector are located in high altitude & passengers are advised to carry their own medication. At these locations, it becomes cold in the evening, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothing with them.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is must since the pilot will not allow boarding in case it exceeds the weight conveyed at the time of booking & we reserve the right to shuffle passengers to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- At Badrinath you would be provided with VIP darshan slip whereas our associates shall assist you in all other dhams. Early morning Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath shall be exclusively arranged for the guests.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector.
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Airforce & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads
- Every person beyond 80 Kg shall pay Rs. 100 /- per Kg extra toward Palki at Yamunotri & Rs. 150/- per person for shuttle at Phata to Kedarnath on direct payment basis.
- The expenses towards lodging & boarding shall be borne by the guests in case of overstaying at any Dham due to bad weather conditions or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we shall try to finish two dhams on next day & maintain the further schedule.
- We shall refund the proportionate money calculated on missed flying time & other services in case guests are unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- Full refund shall be applicable in case we are unable to commence the journey from Dehradun due to any reason beyond our control.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Single Supplement @ Rs. 15,000/- extra shall be chargeable in case any guest wishes to stay in single occupancy in hotels at all destinations.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be compensated by us and all legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of Delhi-NCR.
- 30 days before Journey — 30% of amount
- 20 days before Journey — 50% of amount
- 10 days before Journey — No Refund
Hotels to be Used
- Dehradun -Hotel Madhuban ( Sup Premium Rooms) – Accommodation, Dinner & Breakfast Only.
- Yamunotri – Yamunotri Cottages (Premium Cottages)- Accommodation & all applicable meals (breakfast/Lunch & dinner)
- Harshil – Sundar Resort ( Premium Cottages) - Accommodation & all applicable meals. (breakfast/Lunch & dinner)
- Kedarnath – Kabra cottage (Rajasthan Bhawan/Gayatri Sadan) - Accommodation & all applicable meals. (breakfast/Lunch & dinner)
- Badrinath – Hotel Snow Crest - Accommodation & all applicable meals. (breakfast/Lunch & dinner)
- Helicopter trip for the entire yatra from Dehradun.
- 01 Night (previous to yatra date) complimentary stay with breakfast & Dinner at Dehradun, Airport/ Rly Station. Transfers, hotel to helipad transfers.
- Accommodation & all applicable veg meals for 04 Nights / 05 Days.
- Early morning Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath.
- All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova/ cab.
- Darshan all temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri and Kedarnath and Badrinath (Rudra abhishek at KedarnathTemple).
- Vishnu Shastranam (1800HRS) & Vishnu Namabali (1900HRS) at Badri Dham
- Palki / Pony at Yamunotri.
- Prasad on Kedarnath.
- Bon Fire at Kharshali and Harshil.
- Village Walk to old shani Temple at Kharshali, Yamunotri .
- Special Ganga Arti at Gangotri Dham.
- Trek to Bhairon Temple at Kedarnath Dham.
- Visit to Mana Village—last in the Village at Badrinath.
- All Applicable Taxes and Royalty.
Any special puja charges, tips, porter charges & any services of personal nature.