Yatra starts from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills, Dehradun. Dodham Yatra by helicopter (Badrinath & Kedarnath) offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments, nestle in the lap of nature. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Day 01: Darshan of Kedarnath
Arrive at the Sahastradhara helipad and there you will be meeting our representative from Max Holidays who will assist you for you transfer to the helicopter. Once done, you will be heading towards Kedarnath and on the way, enjoy the scenic and very beautiful views of the mountains as well as other highlands en-route. After a while, you are finally going to reach Kedarnath and pay homage as you reach the Land of Kedara from where you will straight away continue with your journey to be facilitated with the the Kedarnath Temple. Then you are free to spend some leisurely time amidst nature in utmost serenity and pure environment.
Day 02: Darshan of Badrinath
Now during the second half of your day, you will be indulging in a journey to reach the immensely spiritual Badrinath. After your arrival, it’s the time for you to move towards Darshan of Badrinath. Get awestruck with the mesmerising beauty of the mountains, chant the mantras with the voices of the priests and enjoy the pristine breezes. Experience the beauty of varied sites in Badrinath and then transfer to your stay there (Sarovar Portico) for having a drooling lunch. You are then free to spend some time with your family amidst lush green environment with the sounds of chirping birds. On the completion of your Darshan, you will be escorted to the Sahastradhara Helipad from where you will ride back to Dehradun as it marks the end of your Do Dham Yatra.
- Cost of helicopter for Dodham
- Cost of vehicle at Badrinath
- 01 meal at Badrinath
- Assistance in darshan at both temples.
- VIP Passes at both temple.
- Any special puja charges, tips, porter charges & any services of personal nature.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- Carrying of AADHAR CARD is must for all Indians whereas passport is required in case for foriegn national.
- Mention your correct weight at the time of booking since we shall not allow boarding in case it exceeds comprehensively.
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper, only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples at Dhams are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit & woolen clothes.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket and birth certificate will be required at time of booking &here is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- Lodging & boarding charges on the day of arrival at Dehradun does not include in the package.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount & full payment to be made 30 days prior departure.
- Mach Air India reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions & any extra night stay cost due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector.
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Airforce & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads
- Every person beyond 80 Kg shall pay Rs. 150/- per person for shuttle at Phata to Kedarnath on direct payment basis.
- We shall refund the proportionate money calculated on missed flying time & other services in case guests are unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- Programme can be change or shuffle at any point of time without prior notice.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be compensated by us and all legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of Delhi-NCR.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Upto 30 days before Journey — 30% of amount
- Upto 20 days before Journey — 50% of amount
- Upto 10 days before Journey —- No Refund